Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why was we out of the loop?: Jacksonville Black Gay Pride!


Even though we didn't report it here, I knew that The Jacksonville Gay Pride Event was canceled to the shock and disappointment of me and Skittles. But how did we missed Black Gay Pride. I never knew something like this happens in the Ville. I mean go to any Gay spot in the Ville and me and Skittles seem to represent the chocolate. I always wondered where the fierce Back queens hanged other than InCahoots on the weekend (I don't know if that's still the case). I watch Noah's Arc and Ski Trip and wonder where my colorful bruthas and sistas hang. Where to find out what we missed last weekend, check out the FTU or the Official Site.

0 comments: