Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Word: Fierce!!!!


Ok so if those of you were mad about, my last post, in the words of my boo "I don't give flying shit balls!" But I do about this video. I was about to make a comment on Brit video, but found this instead. Prue Fierceness! I don't understand not one damn thing Shakira is saying as usual (I understood her better in Spanish. Why does she try?) and I don't get what any of it means (Lesbian sauna, House of Flying Daggers band, Couching Tiger Hidden Dragon bedroom, and shiny hips!) but my eyes feel like they just matrix suicide dropped at the Dolce & Gabbana latax ball! I am gagging!!! Bey, Brit, CiCi, step your shit up or retire from the game, cause Miss Shake Shake Shakira is not here to play but buy stadiums!

0 comments: