Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Damn You Fine!: Lance Gross

Usually I would have just put this on Lickalish and called it a day, but HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PICS!!!? They are worth talking about ok? I have always thought Eva's "hot chocolate with legs" was fine but not to the point of maybe having to cut someone for him. But after seeing his chiseled "V for Vendetta" just above the goodies, I may reconsider! Lance?, can I be that hand that's exploring the area of no return please??? I promise not to tell your woman.....unless she wants to know!...... or wants have a 4some with my boo. HOLLA at me!
While we wait for that call, you can check him out on House of Payne (like you didn't know) on TBS and on facebook.
Posted by Skittles!

0 comments: