We'll I can't say that we are any less busy in this year with all the crazy drama in our lives at the moment, but it hasn't been all bad. Please believe that the devil will not win that easy. Thanks you all for being so patient with us and still visiting the blog. With that being said, let me say my few things.....
1. We caught the premiere of LOST and it did not disappoint. The second episode was just as confusing! HAHA
2. The Grammy's were a hot mess. P!NK's performance was amazing and Zac Brown Band was alot better than we thought. Hooray for the winners!
3. Obama was giving us what we needed in his Jan 28th speech! Haters gonna HATE so keep on keepin on!
4. Did anybody like the Super Bowl commercials??
5. The Black Eyed Peas "The E.N.D" concert in Jacksonville was the best show we have ever seen! Ya'll better wake up if you've been sleepin on The Peas! Check out their show if you can!!!!
6. This Florida weather is "doin the most" with this up and down shit!
7. If you have an issue with someone, go talk to them instead of talking to us about it. Thank you.
8. The opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics was fierce all the way up until the torch lighting. It was like jacking off and feeling the sensation and just when I'm about to cum, I CAN"T! Sorry but it was the only way I could think to describe it.
Side Note - Our prayers go out to the family and the team of Georgian Olympian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili.
9. Happy late Valentine's Day to you all! We got to spend two hours the day before the 14th, and we didn't get to see each other at all yesterday since we were stuck with family so... but it's all good.
Posted by Skittles and Peaches
28 minutes ago