Two fine ass black men on a mission to up hold the ideals of fierceness and hotness from the streets of Jacksonville to the cities of the world. And if you are fierce you will be celebrated as you deserved, but beware if you look, act, smell, or sound like a hot mess, you will be ASSASSINATED!(Verbally, not fo realz!)

Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy in the New Year!

Sorry guys! I know it's pathetic that we only have two post up since 2010 began, but we have been hella busy... me with heavy hours starting back up and Peaches with work & planning future trips for us. It's been non-stop work and I thank my GOD above for that every chance I get. We will be back on the Fierocia grind REAL REAL SOON. But in the meantime, let me say a few things:

- Thank you to the reader who left a comment on a previous post saying how much better we are getting as a blog! We really appreciate it.

- I thought AVATAR was the hotness from beginning till the end, but Peaches doesn't feel the same way. A post from him on that soon.

- R.I.P Teddy Pendergrass. "Another legend has been called home!"
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and loved ones.

- Our prayers go out the entire Republic of Haiti after the terrible earthquake that hit a few days ago.

- Shout out to Dive Bar of Jacksonville for throwing a fabulous NYE2010 party. Can wait to do it again next year.

- Oh yeah!... Pants On The Ground! Pants On The Ground! Lookin Like A Fool Wit Yo Pants On The Ground!

Enough Said.

Posted by Skittles

0 comments: